Saturday, March 29, 2008

I party with brain-stealing super villains

Yup, so here is a good picture I found of Andrija, one of the ACMT students I met at Fresh, along side who he really is.



I case you haven't seen the show. Here is the imdb page for Heroes. Andrija is a cool guy though.

Yeah, so I remembered some of the stuff that happened in the gap between posts! I went to see a movie. =D "No Country for Old Men". The movie was Okay, but the experience was something else. We got in for free because we have these neat culture cards. The theater was small, but very clean. Ian went to see "10,000 BC" but didn't have the same luck as I did. You see, the movies are in English, but with Croatian subtitles. So when it came time in the movie when the villians were speaking in their own language, the english translation subs were missing. Bum bum bum! No worries. Still fun.

Today I had my make up social change class. We took a test and presented our group topic. It went well. Suzanna and Andelo thought I was nuts wanting to get the students involved and excited about a presentation. I tried explaining my philosophy of presentations to them, but they didn't believe me. They thought that our classmates would be lulled in to a state of absolute boredom from now until the end of time. Or at least until the end of the presentation. I had more faith however. It turned out pretty good. A good job all round.

And man oh man, I know why he split up the class. They cheat cheat cheat! Like it's nobody's business!

After, we went over to the rocks down by the ocean to watch the sun set. I breathed in the salty air and let the crisp night breeze fall upon me.

Or something like that. Life’s good.

Ciao.

No comments: